A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Philips Respironics revolutionized sleep therapy by introducing bi-level positive airway pressure technology to treat obstructive sleep apnea. Imitating natural breathing with pressure relief at inhalation and exhalation, this renowned technology does more than provide highly effective therapy.
The Phlips Dreamstation also features
Connectivity: offers added monitoring utilizing integrated Bluetooth® on
each device, and offers optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems.*
Performance Check: makes in-home device evaluation simple yet effective.
Daily Progress Feedback: displays a simple trend of patients’
nightly use to help track progress on the path to successful CPAP therapy
• Advanced event detection
• Mask type resistance control
• Mask fit check
• Encore patient management system with optional
• DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
• Fixed, adaptive, heated tube optional
• Pre-heat humidifier option
• Modular design with 1 piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber